- Playing on first U.S. team
- Sister, Virginia, was a member of the women's 2007 U.S. U-19 team that won a gold medal
- Won the Tewaaraton Trophy after leading Duke to the NCAA championship in 2010
- Set a Duke single-season record and led the nation with 63 assists in 2010.
- Led Duke in scoring with 86 points (23g, 63a)
- First team All-American (2009, 2010) and also a Tewaaraton finalist in 2009 when he led the nation with 78 points (23g, 55a) scored
- Second team All-American in 2008 when he had 17 goals and 18 assists.
- All-ACC (2009, 2010)
- Finished his career with 239 career points (92g, 147a)
Help support Ned's quest for gold by making a gift in his honor: