US Lacrosse Names Officials for FIL World Championships
from Press Release
BALTIMORE, Sept. 18, 2013 – The US Lacrosse men's game officials subcommittee and the US Lacrosse tryout selection committee selected the five officials who will represent the United States in the Blue Division and nine officials who are potential Red Division officials for the 2014 Federation of International Lacrosse (FIL) World Championships in Denver, Colo., July 10-19, 2014.
Out of 66 applications, 20 officials were invited to try out over Labor Day Weekend at Goucher College in Baltimore, Md., during the U.S. Men's National Team tryouts. Five men were selected to officiate the Blue Division and nine men were selected as potential officials for the Red Division next summer. The Red Division candidates also are slotted as Blue Division alternates.
The following are the Blue Division officials in alphabetical order, with hometown:
- Michael Branski – Black River, N.Y.
- Chris Clark – Eden, N.Y.
- Kevin Curley – East Rochester, N.Y.
- Kevin Forrester – Arnold, Md.
- James Reilly – Alton, N.H.
The following are the potential Red Division officials in ranked order, with hometown:
- Scott MacCaull – Syracuse, N.Y.
- William Hardy – Tully, N.Y.
- Brian Lenane – Whitman, Mass.
- David Kazmerowski – Nashville, Tenn.
- JT Noll – Harrisburg, Pa.
- Keith Glock – Lawrenceville, N.J.
- Tim McCaffrey – Amherst, N.H.
- David Seidman – Maple Glen, Pa.
- Michael Cross – Charlottesville, Va.
Final Red Division officials and alternates will be selected in early 2014.
For more information about the 2014 FIL World Championships, hosted by US Lacrosse, visit worldlacrosse2014.com.
comments powered by Disqus