- Gold medalist at 2009 FIL World Cup in Czech Republic
- 2009 FIL World Cup All-World Team, scoring 14 goals in the tournament
- 2008 Prague Cup Touring Team
- U.S. National Team (2006-11)
Team USA by making a gift in Sarah's honor:
- IWLCA/US Lacrosse All-America first team (2006), second team (2005)
- All-ALC first team (2005-06), second team (2004)
- Five-time team captain (2002-06)
- Finished career ranked fourth on NU's career assists list (71), sixth in career points (199) and seventh in career goals (128)
- Helped Northwestern to two NCAA Championships (2005-06)
- Named to NCAA Championship All-Tournament Team (2005-06)
Off the Field
- Head women’s lacrosse coach at New Hampshire
- Nickname? Alby
- Other sports played in high school? Basketball, soccer
- Favorite lacrosse player? Kelly Amonte
- Favorite athlete from another sport? Larry Bird
- Best advice received from a coach? Be aware and do the little things. You can’t get to the big things without the little things.
- What are your strengths as a player? I’ve been told I am sneaky and quick.
- What should every player at your position know, or need to be able to do on the field? Be consistent and reliable. Working on both sides of the field you need to perform and give a consistent effort. Be reliable with the little things.
- Favorite on-field practice drill? The ride. It is the one thing that involves all 12 players and when we are all moving as one it is really difficult to get through the middle of the field.
- Best lacrosse moment? Winning my first national championship. We put four years of hard work into that championship. Being the first class to go through Northwestern will always be a special experience and one that can never be duplicated.