Garden City, N.Y.
- U.S. National Team (2012)
|Help supportTeam USA by making a gift in Caroline's honor:|
- Entering sophomore year at Georgetown
- Finished freshman season as the Hoyas second-leading scorerwith 43 points (34 g, 9 a)
- All-Big East second team (2012)
- US Lacrosse High School All-American (2010-11)
- Led Garden City to four consecutive state titles (2008-11)
Getting to know…
- Nickname: Tarz
- Other sports played in high school? Fieldhockey
- Favorite lacrosse player? Amy Appelt
- Favorite athlete from another sport? DerekJeter or Roger Federer
- Best advice received from a coach? Don’tover think the game. Go with your instincts.
- Strengths as a player? Ability to feed andscore goals
- What should every player at your position know, or needto be able to do on the field? Have good field vision;understand the entire offense and your role within in
- Favorite drill? 7v7 or any game-likedrills
- Game-day ritual? I almost always have my hairbraided.
- Tip for young players? Keep working on yourstick work. It’s one of the most important parts of the gameand can always be improved.
- Best lacrosse moment? Finding out that I havethe opportunity to play with Team USA!
- Fun fact? I’m a triplet.