Boston College '11
- U.S. National Team (2010-12)
Team USA by making a gift in Kristin's honor:
- IWLCA All-America first team (2011), second team (2012)
- All-ACC (2009-12)
- All-ACC Tournament Team (2011)
- Tewaaraton Award nominee (2012)
- Led BC with 60 points, 49 goals, 52 ground balls and 29 caused turnovers in 2012.
- BC’s all-time leading goal scorer (165)
- Finished career in the top five on all of the school’s career record lists
Getting to know…
- Other sports played in high school? soccer, basketball
- Favorite lacrosse player? Kristen Kjellman
- Favorite athlete from another sport? Michael Jordan
- Best advice received from a coach? “You are going to make mistakes. It’s how to respond to those mistakes that defines your character.”
- Strengths as a player? fitness, quickness, dodging
- Favorite drill? 4v3 (continuous)
- Game day ritual? I always wear pre-wrap around my head
- What’s one thing you wish you knew before you knew it as a lacrosse player? Start using both hands at a younger age.
- Tip for young players? Set goals and be willing to put the work in to achieve them.
- Best lacrosse moment? Watching the selection show when we (BC) made the NCAA tournament for the first time in 2011.
- Fun fact? I got married this summer!