North Carolina '10
- U.S. National Team (2010-12)
- U.S. Developmental Team (2008-10)
Team USA by making a gift in Jennifer's honor:
- Tewaaraton Award finalist (2010)
- IWLCA All-America first team (2009-10)
- All-ACC first team (2009-10)
- NCAA All-Tournament team (2009)
- Scored 41 points (32 g, 9 a) goals in 2010 and led team with 22 caused turnovers
- Led North Carolina with 38 goals in 2009 and added 29 caused
Getting to know…
- Other sports played in high school: Soccer and basketball
- Favorite athlete from another sport: Rajon Rondo
- Best advice received from a coach: Focus on the little things (ground balls, solid 1v1 defense, draw controls) and the rest will fall into place.
- Strengths as a player? Fast, consistent, and aggressive
- What should every player at your position know, or need to be able to do on the field? As a defender you are a part of a unit. You must trust your teammates and your teammates must trust you. That trust comes from consistent play and being reliable. Also, communication is critical!
- Favorite drill? Man-up man-down situations.
- Best lacrosse moment? My junior year at UNC when we advanced to the final four for the first time since 2002.
- Special talent? I used to Irish step dance!